Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army is an excellent game overall.
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 1 is a third character tactical shooter secrecy video-game produced and distributed by Rebellion Developments. Zombie Army Trilogy released on March 6, 2015, for Microsoft Windows PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is a spin-off to the Sniper-Elite series. The basis of the game is that, in an alternative version of the last times of World War II, with the German command close to best, Adolf Hitler deploys a previous resort project to raise the fallen as zombies through occult-rituals and turn them against Allied-forces, thus causing Germany to become infested with the undead. pc gamer list
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army system requirements:
- CPU: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium®
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX 10.0 compatible sound
- DX: 10
- Store: 6 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista’ Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sniper elite nazi zombie army 2 is the latest gut-wrenching instalment in the award-winning Sniper Elite series. Legions of the undead overrun world War Two Europe and humanity’s only protection relies on defending the sacred artefacts that unleashed this curse.
Every step must be given in blood as Karl Fairburne, and his three unlikely allies descend further
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie army Cheats
- F1 Infinite Health
- F2 Unlimited Ammo
- F3 No Reload
- F4 Unlimited Explosives
- F5 Unlimited Focus
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2 Gameplay
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Features:
- Survive an all-new stand-alone campaign for up to four players
- Confront blood-chilling new enemies including the Fire Demon, and Summoner.
- For the original time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through
a attackbuilt for up to four players.
- See every putrid lung burst, and every rotten bone shatters with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping
- Test your sniping skills under final pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.